Suppose you seek to forge the Fine Kamura Glaive to up your stats in the Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak. To forge the Fine Kamura Glaive, you must complete an Insect Glaive Tree and hunt the Afflicted Monsters.
In Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak, Fine Kamura Glaive is one of the Master Rank Insect Glaive. The Glaive can deal with up to 330 base damage points when used with Level 14 Kinsects. The main purpose of equipping the Fine Kamura Glaive is to deal with slashing damage quickly.
It is quicker because the glaive has increased mobility stats with the Kinsects’ affinity to attack and slice monsters into two. With the Insect Glaive, you will deal Sever-type weapon damage to monsters.
READ: Fake ID For Roblox
Kinsect offers you extra attack power to targets weak to the weapon affinity in Monster Hunter Rise. Therefore, when you equip the Fine Kamura Glaive, you can deal with monsters like Bazelgeuse, Mizutsune, Anjanath, Tigrex, and Rathian.
How to Craft Fine Kamura Glaive in Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak
Travelers will have to spend 60,000 Zenny and you will purchase a 2-item list of materials. Other things needed to craft Fine Kamura Glaive are Afflicted Pelt x7 and MR Bone Points x20. Zenny will indeed cost you a lot, but if you followed the main storyline, you would have accumulated much Zenny by now.
Fine Kamura Glaive is an outstanding upgrade before other Insect Glaives of the Kamura Warrior Tree. Travelers can start by crafting the first prerequisite Insect Glaive – the Kamura Warrior Glaive.
We have listed all the upgrades necessary to get the Fine Kamura Glaive in Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak.
Crafting Fine Kamura Glaive In Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak
You will need these materials before you can craft the Kamura Warrior Glaive:
- 18,000 Zenny
- 8 Eltalite Ore: These are obtained from Mining Outcrops in the Shrine Ruins, Flooded forests, Frost Islands, Sandy Plains, Lava Caverns, and Jungle.
- 5 Tough Claw: You will obtain these items from Master Rank Ludroth, Jagras, Izuchi, Uroktor, Velociprey, Hermitaur, Ceanataur, Rachnoid, and Pyrantula.
- 1 Awegite: They’re obtained from Mining Outcrops in the Shrine Ruins
Next, Travelers must make the Kamura Warrior Glaive+ using the following:
- 24,000 Zenny
- 2 Centuria Ore: These are Mining Outcrops seen in the Citadel.
- 2 Jyuratodus Cortex: You will obtain these as Broken Part Reward from the Legs of a Jyuratodus
- 1 Large Wyvern Gem: It comes at a 5% chance drop from Tigrex, Barroth, Diablos, Barioth, Diablos, and Nargacuga
- 15 MR Bone Points
READ: Mighty Omega Trello
With the items mentioned above, let’s see how we can craft the Fine Kamura Glaive in Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak.
- 60,000 Zenny
- 7 Afflicted Pelt: These are gotten from Afflicted Monsters on Anomaly Research Quests
- 20 MR Bone Points
You will spend 102,000 Zenny when you want to craft the Fine Kamura Glaive. Although, this amount of Zenny is huge to obtain for those just starting Monster Hunters Rise: Sunbreak.
Therefore, the easier means to obtain such an amount of Zenny is by going on mining expeditions. You should go for mining with the Geologist Skills equipped to give you a better harvesting experience.
Though, you can only mine in the Lava Caverns during a Mining Outcrop Upsurge. Equipping numerous armors will increase your harvesting speed and the amount you can carry.
Ken Anucha studied Information Technology at Sikkim Manipal University. He is a gaming and sports enthusiast whose aim is to keep folks in these spheres thoroughly informed and up-to-date.