Treasure of Nadia is an erotic adventure game with erotic and silly characters. It also involves the art of crafting tools. In the game, you will meet different sexy–looking ladies throughout your gameplay. Though, the game concept is based on crafting different items. You will have to gather tools and resources from which you will craft times.
Crafting items in Treasure of God is quite easy if you have gathered all the resources needed for each particular item. How to craft a shovel in Treasure of Nadia, that’s what we will be looking into in this article.
READ: Mighty Omega Trello
Treasure Of Nadia: How to Craft a Shovel?
Crafting a shovel in Treasure of Nadia requires many resources that can be gathered across the map. We have just three types of shovels you can craft in the game. Follow the guides below to craft all three shovels in the game.
- To craft a Jade Shovel, travel to Estero Park, at its left side, you will see a Shovel Shaft, pick it.
- Now travel to the Parlor area, its backyard to find the Shovel Handle.
- You will need the shovel head to craft the shovel. So, tap at Squalmart to buy the item at $80.
- Once you have all the above resources ready. Travel to the Native Shrine and mix the items to produce the Jade Amulet.
- Now you have your Jade Shovel crafted.
READ: How To Make Your Body Fat In Roblox
- Travel to the Full Mast Bar where you can pick the Carbon Shovel needed to craft the Swift Shovel.
- Also, go to the store to buy a shovel head.
- Once you have the shovel head, travel to Estero Park where Scorpions usually stay.
- You will need to mix these resources with the Silver Talisman to craft the Swift Shovel.
- Assuming you don’t have Silver Talisman yet. You can craft it with 3 Stone Talismans + 1 Silver Ore
To craft a Pirate Shovel, travel to the Church in Madalyn and search for the
Through Lighthouse, you will need to Teleport to the island to search for the Pirate’s Medallion.
READ: Mp40 Warzone Loadout
Also, mix the items with the Jade and the Gold Talismans to produce the Pirate Shovel.
That’s the steps to craft all three shovels in Treasure of Nadia. We hope you found this article helpful. Enjoy your crafting and beautiful ladies in the game.