Outward is a challenging survival RPG where players must brave the elements, fight monsters, and complete quests in order to survive. While the game is certainly rewarding, it can also be quite difficult.
That’s where cheats and console commands come in to do some magic. Cheats and console commands can give players a leg up in Outward, allowing them to do things like spawn items, teleport around the map, and even become invincible.
READ ALSO: Lost Lands 8 Walkthrough
Functions of Cheats and Console Commands Codes
Talking about the functions of Cheats and Console Commands available for Outward, we have a number of them.
Check out the following below.
- Spawn items: This cheat allows you to spawn any item in the game, including weapons, armor, and consumables.
- Teleport: Using this lets you to teleport to any location in the game.
- Invincibility: You can become invincible to damage by implementing this cheat.
- Fast forward time: Speeds up the passage of time.
- God mode: Gives you unlimited health and stamina.
Outward Cheats And Console
- F1 = Item Spawn menu
- F2 = Dev Debug Menu (Various useful gameplay features, including fast travel)
- F3 = Skill Enable/Disable menu (Add/remove skills)
- F4 = Quest menu
- Numpad 1 = Slow Down Game
- Numpad 4 = Kill Player
- Numpad 6 = Adds a Testing Status Effect
- Numpad 7 = Remove Status Effect
- Numpad 8 = Heal Player, Resurrect him, and Fill Needs
- Numpad 9 = Take Damage
- Numpad Period = Invert Mouse Y
- Left Ctrl + Left Alt + S = Force Environment Save
- Left Ctrl + Left Alt + L = Skip Environment Load and Reload
- Left Ctrl + Left Alt + X = Open Photon Network Room
- Left Alt + Page Up = Set Next Graphic Settings
- Left Alt + Page Down = Set Previous Graphic Settings
- Left Alt + Numpad Divide = Show Debug Info
- Left Shift + O = Open GUI
- Left Shift + U = Player Ragdoll
- Left Shift + H = Hide UI
- F12 = Take Screenshot
READ ALSO: How To Show Ping In Fortnite
Best Executors to Use for Cheats and Console Commands Codes
Feel free to use any of the following exploits to run cheats and console commands in Roblox.
- Nekto Executor
- Kato Executor
- Oxgyen U
- Kiwi X Executor
- Flooded V
- Valyse Executor
- Viper X
- Synapse X
- Codex Executor
- Vega X
- Evon Executor
- Delta Executor
READ ALSO: Project Zomboid Map (All Maps)
How to play Outward Game on Roblox
Outward is a challenging game, but it’s also a rewarding one. The following hint will keep you on check:
- Don’t rush through the game. Take the time to explore the world and learn the mechanics.
- Be prepared. Make sure you have the right equipment and supplies before you set out on a journey.
- Be careful. The world of Outward is a dangerous place. Avoid taking unnecessary risk, and always be at alert of your surroundings.
Douglas Jay has worked as a freelance editor on many recreational blogs in sports and gaming around the world and this is just one of many. Keep yourself informed with his posts.