In this article, we will be looking at Nico Rosberg’s net worth and other information about him.
Nico Erik Rosberg popularly known as Nico Rosberg for short is a professional German-Finnish former racing driver born on 27 June 1985 in Wiesbaden, West Germany, and is now 37 years old.
Nico has often competed in the popular Formula One Motor racing from 2006 to 2016. He successfully won the 2016 World Drives Championship title.
Nico Rosberg began Karting in his early years and he wasn’t even up to 18 years at the time but has won two competitive trophies competing in several go Karting games. In 1996, Rosberg won the Cote d’Azur mini Kart Regional Championship and the Trophee De France in 1997 when he was 12 years old.
His parents supported him and at the age he was able to progress into the main deal of car racing, competing in the Formula BMW Junior Cup in 2001 where he eventually finished up as the 18th driver.
In 2018, he competed in his last Formula One racing involving 21 of the racing series having 9 wins and bagging the 1st position with over 385 points, finishing with the Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team.
Nico has won several racing titles which makes him undoubtedly one of the best car racers in history. Below are some of his achievements and recognition achieved during his racing career.
Nico Rosberg Achievements And Recognitions
Nico bagged the Lorenzo Bandini Trophy which is usually given to honor a participant’s spirit of dedication and excellence on June 5, 2011.
He also won the DHL Fastest Lap Award since he recorded more laps than any other driver during the 2016 racing season. Nico Rosberg is known to have bagged both the Bamsi Best Sportsman Award and the Sport Bild Special Award in 2014.
In 2016 he was confirmed the Motorsportsman of The Year Winner. Nico became an inductee into the FIA Hall of Fame in December 2017.
Nico Rosberg Net Worth In 2022
Here, we are going to be considering the total net worth of Nico Rosberg, one of the greatest Formula One racers.
Nico Rosberg is a Formula One World Champion from Germany and established himself as one of the only racers ever ready to compete against Lewis Hamilton in any championship.
Nico is undoubtedly one of the richest Formula One racers in the world with a mouth-watering $50 million net worth.
He earned most of his wealth as a professional racer and it is reported that Nico Rosberg makes on an average $10 million to $20 million every year throughout his 10 active years as a racer. He also has an Extreme E Electric racing team. That being said, Nico Rosberg’s net worth in 2022 is a whopping $50 million.
Nico Rosberg Salary
The Formula One racing Champion earns thousands of dollars monthly. He is said to earn nothing less than $700,000 which is more than half a million dollars every month.
These figures accumulate to make up his $10 million-$20 million yearly salary. Nico is estimated to be worth around $50 million making him appear on the list of the top ten richest Formula One racers.
Nico Rosberg Assets And Brand Endorsements
Nico Rosberg is inarguably one of the big names in the racing industry alongside Lewis Hamilton. Due to his credibility, Nico has earned several endorsement deals from different brands and companies who appreciate working with him. Find below, some of the notable brands he officially endorses for:
- Huge Boss
The aforementioned are just some of the few brands he works with as a brand ambassador. Meanwhile, other wealthy Formula One racers include:
- David Coulthard: He is one of the iconic Formula One figures who has raced for over 15 seasons in Formula One having won over 13 races. David Coulthard is estimated to be worth over $80 million.
- Alain Prost: Alain makes the list of the top richest Formula One racers. With an estimated net worth of about $100 million, Alain remains one of the most talented Formula One racers of all time.
- Eddie Irvine: Irvine raced for over 9 years for Formula One, winning 4 races in his career before switching to become a media personality. Irvine is said to be worth about $120 million.
- Sebastian Vettel: Is a German Formula One racer who has won over 9 races having an estimated net worth of $140 million making him easily placed as one of the richest Formula One racers in the world.
- Jenson Button: Is widely considered to be one of the richest Formula One racers and fortunately he makes up the list of the top ten richest Formula One racers in the world, having an estimated net worth of $150 million.
As noted earlier in this article, Nico Rosberg is a German-Finnish Formula One racer who developed a love for racing at a very young age.
Throughout his career as a racer, he has been able to gain several competition titles as well as a huge reputation as one of the iconic Formula One figures in the world. Finally, Nico Rosberg’s net worth in 2022 is $50 million.