It is no more news that Lost Ark is an MMORPG you will enjoy playing. As an MMORPG, there are numerous tasks, quests, raids, and lots more that you will be exposed to. Among all your quests, picking Masterpieces is one of the activities you will be engaged with.
Masterpieces are the ideal items you should be picking while performing other tasks. Why? With them, you can level up faster and get more rewards. In this article, I will guide you on where to turn in the Masterpieces that you have collected in Lost Ark.
Where to Turn In Masterpieces in Lost Ark
As already known, Masterpieces are items you pick in Lost Ark. If you have picked enough Masterpieces, take them to Sunflower Island & Trade them with the NPC, Alfons Vedice.
You will have to give him Masterpieces to receive worthwhile rewards from him. You can receive rewards such as 4 Philanthropist’s Caskets, Potions, Soul of Sunflowers Island, Rune Val & more.
You can only collect 52 Masterpieces in the Lost Ark game. With that said, let’s see how you can get them.
How to Get Masterpieces in Lost Ark
The categories below indicate how you can get Masterpieces in Lost Ark.
- Masterpiece # 1 – Sunflower Island – Artist in Residence
- Masterpiece # 13 – Liebeheim – Pain to Gain
- Una’s Task
- Masterpiece # 9 – Ozhong Hills Una’s Task: The Cursed Ruins
- Masterpiece # 10 – Wavestrand Port Una’s Task: Running the Port
- Masterpiece # 18 – Karlhertz Una’s Task: Prisoner Release
- Masterpiece # 19 — Freedom Island Una’s Task: The Archaeologist’s Request
- Masterpiece # 28 – Cradle of the Sea Fermata Una’s Task: Fermata’s True Manager
- Masterpiece # 48 – Star Sand Beach Una’s Task
- Masterpiece # 3 – Island Token x30
- Masterpiece # 11 – World Tree Leaf x24
- Masterpiece # 21 – Giant’s Heart x9
- Masterpiece # 22 – Island Token x55
- Masterpiece # 23 – Sea Bounties x30
- Masterpiece # 32 – 950 Mokoko Seeds
- Masterpiece # 33 – Giant’s Heart x11
- Masterpiece # 38 – Island Token x75
- Masterpiece # 39 – Sea Bounties x38
- Masterpiece # 44 – 1150 Mokoko Seeds
- Masterpiece # 14 – Cube
- Masterpiece # 15 – Silent Hall
- Masterpiece # 17 – Shadespire Floor 25 LVL 440
- Masterpiece # 24 – Cube
- Masterpiece # 25 – Silent Hall
- Masterpiece # 35 – Silent Hall
- Masterpiece # 36 – Elite Cube
- Masterpiece # 40 – Elite Cube
- Masterpiece # 41 – Silent Hall
- Masterpiece # 45 – Dimension Cube
- Masterpiece # 46 – Hall of the Sun
- Masterpiece # 2 – Stronghold Merchant Illayne -Raid Seal x4,275
- Masterpiece # 12 – Blackfang’s Den Navigator Rosa – Gienah’s Coin x3,600
- Masterpiece # 20 – Starlight Isle Merchant Favreau – Gienah’s Coin x3,300
- Masterpiece # 27 –New Vernese Exploration Ship – Pirate Coin x10,000
- Masterpiece # 34 – Atropos Black Merchant (Hidden Area) – Pirate Coin x30,000
- Masterpiece # 4 – 50% East Luterra Adventure Tome Completion
- Masterpiece # 5 – 50% Tortoyk Adventure Tome Completion
- Masterpiece # 6 – 50% Anikka Adventure Tome Completion
- Masterpiece # 7 – 50% North Vern Adventure Tome Completion
- Masterpiece # 8 – 40% Shushire Adventure Tome Completion
- Masterpiece # 30 – 40% Rohendel Adventure Tome Completion
- Masterpiece # 31 – 40% Yorn Adventure Tome Completion
- Masterpiece # 37 – 40% Feiton Adventure Tome Completion
- Masterpiece # 43 – 40% Punika Adventure Tome Completion
- Masterpiece # 16 – Any Chaos Gate – Secret Map
- Masterpiece # 26 – Yorn Chaos Gate – Secret Map and higher
- Masterpiece # 42 – Feiton Chaos Gate – Secret Map and higher
- Masterpiece # 47 – Punika Chaos Gate – Secret Map and higher
- Masterpiece # 29 – Calvasus Rapport Trusted Stage
Masterpiece Collection Tips and Tricks
Since there are 52 Masterpieces to collect in the game, it’s wise that you know the important Masterpieces to first go and collect before others so as not to waste most of your time on those that don’t count.
The most useful Masterpiece in the Lost Ark is the Sunflower Island Token and Artist’s Treasure Chest. First, go and pick these Masterpieces before considering if to pick others or not.
Ken Anucha studied Information Technology at Sikkim Manipal University. He is a gaming and sports enthusiast whose aim is to keep folks in these spheres thoroughly informed and up-to-date.