Da Hood is an action-adventure game having unique Grand Theft Auto features. It is the most played shooting game in Roblox. In the game, you either choose to be a cop and go after robbers or a thief to rob many banks as possible without being caught.
The game was developed in 2019 and has seen millions of visits from gamers around the world. In the game, there are many weapons to test out and also a lot of cars you can drive. But you will be dumbfounded when you learned about the speed glitch that will assist your car to run very fast in seconds than every other car.
Understanding the Speed Glitch in Da Hood
Even as a video game, glitches are part of the gameplay, and players who want to complete their task quickly use “happy accidents” to beat others.
So, if you can’t afford a fancy car with high speed, you should consider glitching which will help your character run faster across the city whilst completing different tasks.
Now, you may be wondering how to speed glitch in Da Hood, with our article, you will be guided on how to utilize the Roblox bug to speed glitch your character.
How to Speed Glitch in Da Hood
- To speed glitch in Da Hood, you will need an auto clicker and we found the
- Once your game is open, go to OP Auto Clicker, set the hours, mins., and secs., under the click interval to 0, and on milliseconds type in 20.
- Navigate to Click Options, and under it, set the mouse button to the middle.
- Set Click Type to Single
- Navigate to Click Repeat, set the repeat times to 1, and tick the Repeat Until Stopped.
- Now, tap to tick Current Location seen under Cursor Position and you’re all good to go.
- After you’re done with the settings above, you can finish up the settings here. At this phase, tap on Greet; your hand will stretch to touch your head, and immediately it touches your head and pulls out your gun.
- Once this is done, tap the Q button on your keyboard and S and start pressing down on your right mouse button to right-click.
You have set up a speed glitch in Da Hood and your character will run faster now.