Are you searching for how to join a presentation through Join PD Code? As a student who wants to join a presentation, your teacher will send you an invite link/code. If your invitation code is available, go to the subdomain, JoinPD.com, and insert your code. Doing so will allow students to gain access to the presentation.
When you create a presentation as a teacher, you should distribute the presentation code to your students. With it, they can effortlessly join the presentation. But what if you don’t know how to generate a JoinPD code?
We have detailed how you can generate a JoinPD code in this article.
READ: Clix Box Fight Code
HOW TO GENERATE A JOINPD CODE
You can generate a JoinPD code by creating a presentation. Once the presentation is ready, the invitation code will be displayed. You can share the code with the participants you need in the presentation. Follow the steps below to create a presentation and generate a code for it.
- Visit to log in with your account details. As a new user, you can create a new account and login.
- Create your account as a teacher before you can create a Presentation.
- Once your account is ready, click on Create Presentation.
- Locate the Add-ons seen at the top bar drop-down when you hover over the menu.
- From there, select Get Add-ons.
- Type into the search bar, “Pear Deck,” and tap on the blue button with a “+FREE” inscription.
- Tap on Add-ons > Pear Deck > Open Pear Deck Add-on.
- You can now create your presentation.
- After creating the presentation, click on “Present with Pear Deck.”
You will be issued a JoinPD code is a 5-digit code. This code is what students can use to join in the presentation. Share the code with the concerned students.
READ: Incubus City Cheats
HOW TO JOIN A SESSION USING THE JOINPD CODE
As the article details, you can join a presentation if your teacher issued you the code. Once you have your presentation code, follow the steps below to join the presentation.
- Visit peardeck.com.
- Tap on the Join a Session button.
- Enter your code.
And you’re in.
Ken Anucha studied Information Technology at Sikkim Manipal University. He is a gaming and sports enthusiast whose aim is to keep folks in these spheres thoroughly informed and up-to-date.