In Xenoverse 2, Dragon Balls are precious objects that may be used for several purposes, such as obtaining uncommon apparel and accessories or opening the doors to hidden characters. However, farming for Dragon Balls can be time-consuming because they only drop a few times.
Collecting seven Dragon Balls will allow you to make a wish to Shenron. Read this article to find out the top two ways of farming seven Dragon Balls used most by Xenoverse 2 players.
How do you obtain Dragon Balls in Xenoverse 2
Dragon Balls can be easily grabbed from Time Patrol Agents, who you can fight during random encounters throughout Conton City. However, this procedure can be time-consuming if you wish to acquire the items immediately. Here are the fastest ways to get 7 Dragon Balls to make a wish.
READ ALSO: How To Get Kaioken in Xenoverse 2
1. Complete Parallel Quest 4 and defeat the Time Patrol Agents
The PQ4 farming method entails completing the Prepare for the Attack of Saiyans! Fighting Time Patrol Agents and pursuing a parallel quest. Try this way of farming Dragon Balls only after you have reached at least level 35. It is easily accessible in the early game.
- First, take out Krillin, Yamcha, and Tien together. If you are level 35 and above, you can easily defeat them in seconds because they are weak but swift.
- After you have vanquished them, a portal shall unfold. Avoid using that portal. Three Time Patrol Agents will spawn in the exact location after a brief delay. Feel free to battle with them.
- There will always be at least one level 30 Time Patrol agent each time, with a unique set of talents. Thus, reaching level 35 will be beneficial. They will drop several stuff once you defeat them.
- It would help if you determined whether they have at least one KEY ITEM dropped out of these. You have acquired a Dragon Ball if they have dropped a crucial item.
- To get seven Dragon Balls, load back into Conton City and carry out this action six more times. If you don’t get a Dragon Ball on one of your runs, you should try this method more than six times.
2. Defeat the Time Patrol Agents and finish Parallel Quest 23.
To obtain Dragon Balls from Time Patrol Agents, one must first beat Frieza to complete the Explosion of Namek quest. This is known as the PQ23 farming method. This approach is the simplest and fastest way to obtain 7 Dragon Balls.
- After the catastrophe of planet Namek, you must first fight Frieza. Once Frieza is vanquished, three Time Patrollers will appear. Speak with them and agree to take a fight on their challenge.
- Due to their lackluster skill sets, these Time Patrollers are simple to defeat. This implies that their skill sets stay the same each time you confront them. Check if you have gotten a Key Item after defeating every opponent. The Dragon Ball you require is the Key Item.
- Once you’ve completed the task, reset until all seven Dragon Balls have been collected.
- Return to Conton City and go to the Dragon Pedestal in the center of the map once you have gathered all seven Dragon Balls. Engage with it to call forth Shenron. A long list of wishes will be visible to you.
- Select the wish of your choice. Once you select a desire, all seven Dragon Balls in your inventory will be used. To obtain more wishes, you can simply continue killing Time Patrollers to harvest more Dragon Balls.
Shenron can grant wishes once you obtain all seven Dragon Balls. Return to Conton City and proceed to the center of the map, where the Dragon Ball Pedestal is located. To examine all of the wish alternatives and to call Shenron, access the pedestal.
Ken Anucha studied Information Technology at Sikkim Manipal University. He is a gaming and sports enthusiast whose aim is to keep folks in these spheres thoroughly informed and up-to-date.