This is a guide to quickly exit a dungeon In Diablo 4. In Diablo 4, dungeons are special places you can explore. They’re just for you and your friends if they’re in your group, you won’t bump into other players randomly.
These dungeons are made up of the area, so each time is a bit different. They can be inside or outside, with different looks and different foes.
Some dungeons even have random surprises or certain goals that make them more interesting and challenging. However, they don’t have a time limit.
But, the more monsters you beat, the tougher it gets. For the brave ones, there are extra tough dungeons called Nightmare Dungeons.
To enter these, you need something called Nightmare Sigils. These sigils make the dungeon harder, but the rewards are better.
You earn the right to tackle these dungeons after finishing a specific quest in Nightmare difficulty. With that said, if you want to exit the dungeon as fast as possible, continue reading.
How To Exit A Dungeon Quickly In Diablo 4?
In Diablo 4, there are two methods you can use to exit a dungeon quickly.
Method 1: Map
- Using the map is one of the easiest ways you can use to leave dungeons quickly.
- Hit the “tab” button on your PC, and the map will open.
- Look for the gate icon, and click It.
- After that, there’s a progress bar that pops up like a loading screen when you make your exit.
- It’s the game’s way of saying, “Hold on, we’re getting you out of here,”.
Method 2: Action Wheel
- If you’re more of a shortcut gamer, the Action Wheel is just for you.
- Just hit “E,” and you will see a chest of options.
- There are emotes, camera zooms, and all that jazz, but our focus here is to exit Dungeon.
- It’s right there, next to a picture of some broken stairs (probably more reliable than an elevator).
- Click it, and watch the progress bar do its thing.
Pataka is a game lover and freelance gaming article editor who loves to keep gaming folks informed on the latest trends in the gaming universe. Keep up with him.