In this post, you will learn how you can easily copy crosshairs from your favorite Valorant players, helping you level up and giving you an edge in the game while spectating.
Copying a pro player’s crosshair in Valorant can be a game-changer for you. Those pros have spent tons of time tweaking and testing their crosshairs to make them accurate. So, using their settings, you get a shortcut to better aiming.
Plus, it can save you a lot of time and frustration trying to figure out the perfect crosshair on your own.
READ ALSO: Gang Beasts Xbox Controls Guide
Let’s get to it.
Two Simple Steps To Copy A Crosshair In Valorant While Spectating
Here’s how to do it:
Step 1: Check For Empty Crosshair Slots
Before you can copy a crosshair, you need to ensure you have available slots for it:
- Launch Valorant and head over to the settings menu
- Look for the Crosshair section.
- Click on the Crosshair Profile dropdown menu.
- If all 15 slots are already filled with different crosshair styles. You can make space by deleting a profile. To do this, select the profile you want to remove and click on the trashcan icon.
Step 2: Use The Copy Crosshair Command
Now that you have free slots, you’re ready to copy a crosshair from a teammate while spectating:
- While spectating a Valorant match, find the teammate whose crosshair you admire.
- Once you’ve been eliminated or during spectating mode, use your left mouse click to focus on that teammate.
- After you’ve locked onto your teammate’s crosshair, press the Enter key to open the in-game chat.
- Type in the command “/crosshair copy” and press Enter again. Alternatively, you can use the shorter command “/cc” for a quicker result.
That’s it, you’ve now successfully copied the crosshair of the teammate you were spectating.
Ken Anucha studied Information Technology at Sikkim Manipal University. He is a gaming and sports enthusiast whose aim is to keep folks in these spheres thoroughly informed and up-to-date.