In Lost Ark, the role of guild leader is automatically assigned to the person that created a group regardless of if they are interested in the role or not.
The leader is the person that will assign tasks to other members of the group in question amongst others.
However, before a new leader can be selected, the present leader in charge must choose someone as a deputy. The leader of the guild will choose two officers and one deputy from the members of the guild.
How To Change A Guild Leader In Lost Ark
- You can access the Guild menu by hitting the Alt+U shortcut, or you can choose it from the Community tab.
- Indicate the name of the guild member who should be elevated to the position of Deputy.
- To do this, right-click on their name under the Guildmates tab, select Set Position, and then select Deputy from the list of available positions.
- When everything is finished, the member can now be promoted to the position of the guild master, which means they will take over as the leader of the guild.
- Go to the Manage tab on the right.
- The Change Leader button will be found in the lower-right corner of the window.
- A pop-up window should display the member’s name along with the question “Do you want to promote [member] to Guildmaster?”
- Select the OK button.
How To Remove A Guild Leader in Lost Ark
Players should be aware that it is not possible to remove a leader from their position in Lost Ark unless they agree to it.
Other players have the ability to find and push the Change Leader button, however, doing so will alert the person who is currently in control of the game.
If the guild master decides to remain in their position, the deputy or any other member of the guild will be powerless to stop them.
Sadly, players can not vote for a new guild leader or conduct a coup to replace a bad guild master. It is a no-brainer that a bad guild master makes it very difficult to play as a team. Where there is no cooperation, failure is bound to occur.
Before a guild leader can be changed, the current leader has to provide their consent, and a new deputy has to be chosen.
It is up to the Lost Ark players in command to decide when they will hand over the crown. Meanwhile, if players in a guild have had enough, they may have no choice but to leave their guild.
The steps for seamless change in the leadership of a guild have been outlined in this article. However, before you take action, inform the member before handing the role to them because they may not receive a clear notification that they’ve received the role upon logging in on the promoted character