In this post, you will learn how to cancel your Amazon music subscription easily. Amazon Music is like your all-in-one music, a place where music lovers, artists, and creators all come together to enjoy music, podcasts, and cool stuff.
Having your DJ who makes playlists just for you, live shows by your favorite artists, and even exclusive podcasts you can’t find anywhere else.
If you’re an Amazon Prime member, you get to listen to over 100 million songs whenever you want, and some playlists suit your mood. Plus, you can dive into loads of ad-free podcasts, and it’s all included with your Prime membership. And the best part:
You can listen to Amazon Music for free by downloading the app, or you can use it on your Alexa devices if you have those at home.
Surprisingly, many users have been canceling their music subscriptions for some reason. Some people feel like they’re not getting the help they need from customer service, so they decide to cancel.
Others find that they’re not using Amazon Music often enough to make it worth the money. And they have been looking for the easiest way to do this. However, If you are one of those users, let’s learn how you can easily conceal your Amazon subscription.
READ ALSO: Lost Ark Error Code 23; Causes And Fixes
Let’s get started.
How To Cancel Amazon Music Subscription
Canceling your Amazon Music Unlimited subscription is very easy even if you joined through Amazon directly, iTunes, or a third-party service, I’ve got you covered with easy steps to end your subscription hassle-free.
If You Signed Up Through Amazon:
- Access Your Amazon Music Settings: First, log into your Amazon account. Once you’re in, head to your Amazon Music settings. You can usually find these settings by clicking on your profile or account name.
- Go to Amazon Music Unlimited: Within your settings, look for the section related to Amazon Music Unlimited. This is where you’ll manage your subscription.
- Subscription Renewal Details: In the Amazon Music Unlimited section, you’ll find your Subscription Renewal details. Click on the option that says Cancel.
- Confirm the Cancellation: After clicking Cancel, Amazon will typically ask for a final confirmation. They want to make sure you’re sure about ending your subscription. Once you confirm, you’re all set.
If You Subscribed Through iTunes:
If you initially signed up for Amazon Music through iTunes, the process is slightly different:
- Visit the Apple Website: Open your web browser and go to the Apple website. You’ll need to manage your Amazon Music subscription from there.
- iTunes Account: Log in with the same Apple ID you used to subscribe to Amazon Music to access your subscriptions.
- Manage Subscriptions: Look for the option that lets you manage your subscriptions. It may be labeled as Subscriptions, Manage, or something similar.
- Cancel Amazon Music: Find Amazon Music in your list of subscriptions and click on “Cancel” or a similar option. Follow any on-screen instructions to confirm the cancellation.
READ ALSO: How To Evolve Scyther – Complete Guide
If You Signed Up Through A Third Party:
For those who subscribed through a third party like Apple, Google, or your mobile service provider, the cancellation process may vary. In such cases:
- Contact the Third Party: Reach out to the third party through which you initially subscribed. They will have specific instructions on how to cancel or request a refund.
- Follow Their Guidance: Pay close attention to the guidance provided by the third party. They’ll guide you through the steps needed to cancel your Amazon Music subscription.
No matter how you signed up, following these steps will ensure you can enjoy your music elsewhere or take a break whenever needed.
How To Cancel Amazon Music On Google Play?
Here’s a simple guide to canceling Amazon music on your Android device:
- Access Google Play: Open up the Google Play Store on your phone or tablet.
- Subscriptions Section: Once you’re in the Google Play Store, look for the menu. You can usually find it by tapping on the three horizontal lines (also known as the hamburger menu) in the top-left corner. Scroll down a bit, and you’ll spot Subscriptions, give it a tap.
- Select Your Amazon Music Subscription: In the Subscriptions section, you’ll see a list of all the subscriptions you’ve got through Google Play. Find your Amazon Music subscription in the list and tap on it. This will open up the subscription details.
- Cancel Subscription: You’re almost there! On the subscription details page, you should see an option that says Cancel subscription. Go ahead and tap on it.
- Follow the Instructions: Google Play will ask you for confirmation and may provide additional information about the cancellation process.
Just follow the on-screen instructions, and you’ll be guided through the rest of the cancellation process.
Ken Anucha studied Information Technology at Sikkim Manipal University. He is a gaming and sports enthusiast whose aim is to keep folks in these spheres thoroughly informed and up-to-date.