This post provides an in-depth guide on Gang Beast Xbox controls. And, you will learn how to use these Xbox controls to move your character, punch, and knock out opponents.
On March 27th, 2019, Gang Beasts became available on Xbox One. This game is all about wild fights. You control floppy characters who brawl in crazy places in a made-up city called Beef City.
When the game first came out, it had eight different places to fight in and let you dress up your characters. In Gang Beasts, you use your character’s fists and feet to punch and kick other players until they’re knocked out.
Then, you try to throw them into dangerous parts of the stage. However, if you get knocked down, you can still fight back and get back into the action
READ ALSO: Star Trek Fleet Command Guide
Gang Beasts Xbox Controls
- Crawl: B (Hold)
- Duck: B
- Headbutt: B
- Jump: A
- Kick: X
- Left punch/grab: LB
- Lie down: X (Hold)
- Lift: Y
- Right punch/grab: RB
- Run: A (Hold while pressing a direction)
- Sit: A (Hold while staying still)
- Taunt: Y
However, there’s a breakdown of the basic controls that will help you move within the beef city even if you are a beginner: Move Your Character
1. Left Joystick: This is your character’s directional joystick. Gently push it to make your character walk, or push to make them run. If you want to crouch, push it downward.
READ ALSO: How To Level Up Fast In Apex Legends In 2023
2. A Button: If you need to leap over obstacles or avoid danger, Just tap the A button to make your character jump. Punches And Kicks
3. X Button: This is your basic punch button. Press X whenever you want to deliver a solid punch to your opponent’s face. You can even move around while punching by using the Left Joystick.
4. Y Button: And if you are looking to land a high kick on your opponent’s noggin, hit Y to perform a powerful high kick.
5. B Button: If you want to target your opponent’s legs, use the B button for a low kick. This move can catch your opponent off guard.
6. Right Trigger: The right trigger is your grab button. When you hold it down, your character will reach out to grab your enemy. Once you’ve got a grip, you can follow up with punches or throws.
READ ALSO: How To Get Pets In Survivor.io
Knock Out Your Foes
The mission in Gang Beasts is to knock out your opponents and toss them into the game’s various pitfalls.
1. Keep Punching or Kicking: Continuously hit your opponent until they fall over. When they’re down, they’re knocked out, but not yet defeated.
2. Grab and Lift: While your opponent is down, hold down the right trigger to grab them. You can use the Left Joystick to lift them.
3. Throw Them: With a good grip on your opponent, maneuver them toward a pitfall, such as a railing or a pit, using the Left Joystick. And when you’re ready, release the right trigger to send them to fall to their doom.
Pataka is a game lover and freelance gaming article editor who loves to keep gaming folks informed on the latest trends in the gaming universe. Keep up with him.