In Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak, the Gaismagorm usually stays in darkness encircled by rocks and it feeds on the Quiro in the area. In this article, we are going to look into how to beat it. In Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak, the Gaismagorm is the final boss. Thus, it is such a challenging character to defeat.
Here is a list of some essential tips you can imply to defeat it.
1. The Gaismagorm is exposed to Dragon, Fire, and Thunder attacks. This means that any armor, weapon, or talisman that can inflict any of these damages will be of great help to you.
2. The Gaismagorm is resistant to any attacks of water and ice.
3. It can cause very high physical damage, cause stunning, and also unleashes Quiro’s energy to battle.
READ: Studying Starvation Effects MHR (Monster Hunter Rise)
4. There is a plethora of Firebeetle, Mudbeetle, and Aurortle in the area. You can use them to fight it.
5. In this fight, there are three stages. The first can be fought by making use of the Dragonator, as the Gaismagorm will be lenient in its attacks. Once it falls to the lower levels, the other stages will be unleashed.
6. It should be known that Gaismagorm uses his feet to cause damage to its opponent by tramping on the ground. In the later stages, it makes use of this tramping to cause explosions. It also can make use of its head to swish around and take a jab at you.
7. It can use its mouth to create a vacuum where it climbs up the walls and consumes anything in the area inside it. When it begins to do this, you can throw some explosives so it will suck it in and thus inflict damage. Do well to hide behind the boulders that you see.
READ: How To Get Rachnoid Mesmersilk Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak
8. It can spit out fireballs, and clap on them to make an explosion. Do well to hide under the Gaismagorm when it begins to spew fire.
9. It can also spew fire to make explosions, or even make fire rain. All these damages can be avoided by finding shelter under the Gaismagorm.
10. Get your cannons ready to take it down when it begins to climb the walls.
11. The most effective strategy is to stay beneath the Gaismagorm and attack it on its belly, legs, head, and tail. You will avoid most of its attacks by doing this unless it triggers the belly slam.
12. In the final stage, it will go into Frenzy mode, and instead of gas, it will release fireballs.
READ: Fine Kamura Glaive (Guide)
13. Continue to make use of a combination of cannons, blunt force weapons, and ranged weapons to bring it down. Keep your focus on all the body parts listed earlier to defeat it more quicker. You will get the following rewards when your defeat the Gaismagorm;
- Abyssal Dragonscale
- Archdemon Backshell
- Archdemon Piercetalon
- Archdemon Wingtalon
- Consumption Parasite
- Archdemon Tailhook
- Abyssal Dragonsphire
- Archdemon Doomhorn
- Old Dragon Treasure
This is a summary of the necessary things that you have to know about the Gaismagorm in Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak. You can also go through other of our guide articles to see more that you may need.