You will make use of the sorcerer builds when you start Diablo 4. Is just as you have it in the Wizard aspect as in Diablo 3.
The Sorcerer build comes equipped with lethal magic which deals a lot of damage on a group of foes. The Sorcerer build may not be that powerful when you’re engaged with a single target like the Barbarian or Rogue will do. But it remains one of the most powerful builds in Diablo 4.
The Sorcerer build has a high tendency to inflict raw damage on enemies. It will strike an enemy by conjuring different types of elemental magic to cause more damage. So, if you’re playing as a Sorcerer in the game and want to know the best builds for the sorcerer, read on.
Just like other builds in Diablo 4, the characters are capped at 25 which will reduce the skill points you can allocate to them. The following are the best Sorcerer builds to use in Diablo 4.
READ: Best Druid Build In Diablo 4
Diablo IV Sorcerer Best Builds
There are many skills to apply when using the Sorcerer builds to get the best out of this build. We will go throw all the builds and skills inherent to the Sorcerer.
- Arc Lash: This is one of the basic skills required in the build which you can use to stun enemies. It will continue to stun enemies during the fight. Due to this, the Sorcerer build can control a group of foes easily and inflict more damage.
- Chain Lightning: You will be able to destroy an enemy with lightning when you apply this skill to the Sorcerer build. You must upgrade this skill to Enhanced Chain Lightning and Greater Chain lightning. With these, your damage to foes will become greater and more devastating.
- Ice Armor: Even though the Sorcerer’s build is very defensive in nature, they still need some defensive skill. The Ice Armor is a defensive skill you will need to better protect your sorcerer build. When you upgrade to Enhanced Ice Armor, you can regain mana very fast during battle.
- Glass Cannon: This skill is passive in the build and you will take more damage from enemies. But you will also receive increased damage infliction. But since you have the Ice Armor, you will take more minor damage than when you don’t have any at all.
READ: How To Imprint Aspects In Diablo 4 Codex Of Power
- Hydra: This is another greater skill you shouldn’t joke with, in this build. Hydra is a very powerful skill as it can invoke a hydra with three heads to destroy enemies. When you upgrade your Hydra to Enhanced, your Hydra will get additional heads and more combat powers. Then the last upgrade you can run for Hydra is the Invoked Hydra which has rare powers than every other skill in this build. You will also be rewarded with chances to deal Critical damage to enemies.
Even though that ultimate skills are not a necessity for all the Sorcerer builds, there are two important ultimate skills you will need. These skills’ importance in some of the Sorcerer builds can’t be ignored when in battle.
- Inferno: When you apply the inferno skill in the Sorcerer’s build. You can invoke a huge serpent of fire that will block the enemies off and also cause them more damage.
- Unstable Currents: This skill is important as it can cast a random core, conjuration, or even mastery of lightning skill when you fight with a lightning skill.
READ: Where To Find All Diablo 4 Dungeons Location Guide
HOW TO USE THE SORCERER’s BUILD IN DIABLO 4
After going through the best Sorcerer’s build above and the best skills to apply to them. You must learn of the uses of the Sorcerer’s builds in the game. The Sorcerer comes with three distinctive elemental magic, ice, fire, and lightning.
These elemental magics have their unique powers when you apply them on the right spot and in the right build. Fire deals overtime damage to a group of enemies while lightning can used when dodging enemies.
Ice magic is very important to debuffs and cooldowns for your other elemental magics. But if you’re looking at dealing more lethal damage to foes, consider incest more in passive such as Glass Cannon. It is very useful for extra damage in the Sorcerer’s build.
READ: How To Defeat The Butcher In Diablo 4
The Sorcerer’s build has the tendency to reduce enemies’ armor and inflict 20% more damage. You can achieve this feat when making use of the Frost Bolt ice attack. You can get this attack skill from another elemental tree in the Sorcerer’s build.
Having different skills as detailed above to infuse with your Sorcerer’s build is very important to enemies to get the best out of the build. The Sorcerer is a good defensive build in the game and as such, you can make use of more offensive attacks than defense.