Whether you’re a new player who’s just starting out with Magics in Arcane Odyssey or an experienced player who wants to learn more about them, Here is a helpful guide on one of Arcane’s Powerful tools, “Shadow Magic”. Let’s get started!
Shadow Magic is a powerful and versatile magic type that can be used for both offense and defense. Shadow Magic is characterized by its high damage output. However, Shadow Magic also has some weaknesses, such as its slow speed and its vulnerability to light.
As we proceed in this guide, we will provide you with everything you need to know about “Shadow Magic.”
Arcane Odyssey ~ Shadow Magic
Shadow Magic is among the Base Magics available in the game Arcane Odyssey. The target of this magic will experience the Drained status effect, which removes all color from their screen and replaces it with black, white, and gray. Furthermore, a Drained target will be less resistant to the effects of Light spells.
Shadow Magic offers slower but more potent attacks against both enemies and buildings. It performs better in clashes than Light Magic but still lacks significantly impressive clash rates. Additionally, it is susceptible to all status effects and does not synergize with any other magics.
Shadow Magic ~ Clash Advantages
- Against Ash Magic and Wind Magic, Shadow Magic has a 1.3x clash advantage.
- Against Poison Magic and Plasma Magic, Shadow Magic has a 1.2x clash advantage.
- Against Ice Magic, Shadow Magic has a 1.1x clash advantage.
Shadow Magic ~ Clash Disadvantages
- Against Wood Magic and Crystal Magic, Shadow Magic has a 0.9x clash disadvantage.
- Against Earth Magic, Explosion Magic, and Magma Magic, Shadow Magic has a 0.8x clash disadvantage.
- Against Metal Magic, Shadow Magic has a 0.75x clash disadvantage.
- Against Sand Magic, Lightning Magic, and Snow Magic, Shadow Magic has a 0.7x clash disadvantage.
- Against Glass Magic, Shadow Magic has a 0.6 clash disadvantage.
Shadow Magic is powerful Magic in the Perfect hands, However, it is critical to understand its Clashes advantages and disadvantages before using it in battle.
Ken Anucha studied Information Technology at Sikkim Manipal University. He is a gaming and sports enthusiast whose aim is to keep folks in these spheres thoroughly informed and up-to-date.