Here is a round-the-clock guide on Plasma Magic, one of Arcane Odyssey’s base magic. This guide is for both newbies and experts of the popular game, Arcane Odyssey, with the mindset of defeating enemies on the battlefield.
At the end of this guide article, you will get to know everything you need to know about one of the Arcane Odyssey’s powerful tools, “Plasma Magic.”
Let’s head on!
Arcane Odyssey ~ Plasma Magic
Plasma Magic is one of the base Magics available to players at the start of the game, with a slightly faster speed than Fire Magic but less base damage and a smaller magic size.
This Magic is known for its Scorched status effect, which deals damage over time and removes bleeding. Its compatibility with Fire, Acid, Magma, Explosion, Wood, and Ash Magic makes it a well-rounded magic.
One of the most remarkable features of Plasma Magic is its clash advantages, which can make it a powerful contender in battles. However, it also has some clash disadvantages.
Plasma Magic ~ Clash Advantage
- Against Snow Magic, Plasma Magic has a 1.4x clash advantage
- Against Wood Magic, Plasma Magic has a 1.35x
- Against Glass Magic, Plasma Magic has a 1.3x.
- Against Fire, Light, and Wind Magic, Plasma Magic has a 1.2x clash advantage
- Against Explosion and Poison Magic, Plasma Magic has a 1.1x clash advantage.
- Against Ash Magic, Plasma Magic has a 1.05x clash advantage.
Plasma Magic ~ Clash Disadvantage
- Against Ice and Crystal Magic, It has Plasma Magic has a 0.9x clash disadvantage
- Against Water and Lightning Magic, Plasma Magic has a 0.8x clash disadvantage
- Against Magma Magic, Plasma Magic has a 0.7x clash disadvantage.
- Against Earth Magic, Plasma Magic has a 0.6x clash disadvantage
- Against Metal Magic, Plasma Magic has a 0.55x clash disadvantage.
Additionally, Plasma Magic has a neutral clash power against Acid and Sand Magic.
Plasma Magic is a powerful magic type with several advantages in combat. Its unique properties, synergies, and clash advantages make it a potent force.
Ken Anucha studied Information Technology at Sikkim Manipal University. He is a gaming and sports enthusiast whose aim is to keep folks in these spheres thoroughly informed and up-to-date.